Followers

Thursday 27 July 2023

Crimson Glory Tribute EP

 Masque of the Red Death

The pain lingers on beyond these castle walls the red death is taking them all
While the king and his court dance the night away at the masquerade
The hour of midnight grows near Masque of the red death
No one is safe from the poisonous plague that you breed

Dance while you may in the dark of the room with the stranger
Laugh while you may, laugh at the danger is the a message from god or fate guiding hideous hands?
Won't you show us your face Masque of the red death
No one is safe from the poisonous plague that you breed

Masque of the red death no one is saved, no one remembers your name
On and on, one by one we fall into the bleeding arms of the stranger
Ripping the masque from your face I feel your disease running through my veins
A new king of death threatens us all Masque of the red death
No one is safe from the poisonous plague that you breed
Masque of the red death the price that you pay for your lust may be your life

Promise Land

Got a raging fever, losing control got a wild desire burning in my soul
I'm hungry hot on your trail gonna get to heaven, through the fires of hell
Come and take me to the Promise Land won't you give me all your love
Come and take me to the Promise Land open your gates take me down to the Promise Land
Heading for your guard I'm glory bound wanna dig my fingers deep in your sacred ground
Come and take me to the Promise Land won't you give me all your love
Come and take me to the Promise Land open your gates take me down to the Promise Land

Take me to the Promise Land take me to the Promise Land
Take me take me higher to the Promise Land
Take me take me down to the Promise Land
Take me to the Promise Land take me to the Promise Land
Take me to the Promise Land take me to the Promise Land
I'm on a mission to get to you a higher calling the naked truth
Let me take you to the Promise Land I wanna give you all my love
Let me take you to the Promise Land I will open your gates take you down to the Promise Land

 War Of The Worlds

From out of the dark we descend upon your small blue world millions of miles a way
With blinding speed our destruction rains down on you to blow you away...
Waiting in shadows of silence for our kiss of death to come a world in flames
Burned and destroyed beyond all recognition that only dust remains...

We are the Sons of the Gods who killed the Daughters of Men and created their souls
Cold black eyes slice through you like razors of fire War of the Worlds!!
War!! War of the Worlds War!! War of the Worlds

New World Machine

I feel I'm becoming mechanized world spinning before me made computerized
Separate from soul giving up control kills the man in me in electric dreams...
From hear to eternity from now to infinity
Destroyed...we watch you bleed The New World Machine!!
All we are, all we need has become the New World Machine

Now it's time to take another step neuro-spike insertion cracks the chest input data speed
The memory exceeds the emptiness in me fills an endless sea...
From hear to eternity from now to infinity
Destroyed...we watch you bleed The New World Machine!!
All we are, all we need has become the New World Machine

The Other Side Of Midnight

Midnight tolls on the clock downstairs
A reminding voice inside my head that does not care
His rapture keeps me waiting for a life behind the attic door
Footsteps on the stairs...no one there...

I watch my shadow fade to gray from the warmth of daylights charm
I cower, turn and run away from a light so bright and warm
With my fading health I start to cry and cut myself
To watch the blood look silver in the blessing of the moon...

I sit here in my rocking chair they've come again to tie me down and wash my hair
Faceless figures on the wall haunt me 'til the morning dawn behind the Attic door
Why can't they let me go here where devil's roam twisted and bleeding all alone
In this hell beyond the light on the other side of Midnight
The other side of Midnight!! I bang my head against the wall to kill the demons in my soul
I blind myself so I can't see evil things inside of me. you're not me who's there am I evil?

 Dragon Lady

The full moon is burning in the crimson sky
A wicked witches laughter echoes in the night
The wolves of doom howl a warning to the wind
Red eyes of fire haunting your dreams again
Watch out her poison heart She's a dragon lady
Look into her crystal ball it tells all
Watch out now she's breathing fire She's a dragon lady
Look into her crimson eyes say good-bye!

Dragon lady wants to meet you step into her lair
Death waits in the shadows enter the fire and challenge the witch if you dare
Enter the fire and challenge the witch if you dare
Watch out her poison heart She's a dragon lady
Look into her crystal ball it tells all
Watch out now she's breathing fire She's a dragon lady
Look into her crimson eyes you shall die!
She's a dragon lady watch out Dragon lady wants to meet you

No comments: