Followers

Thursday 27 July 2023

Carcass Tribute EP 3

 This Is Your Life

The spirit distilled, the soul is bought the D.N.A. split, the virus is caught.
The germination of reproduction complex patterns of genetic devolution the die is cast.
Birth, copulation, and death is this your life?
Birth, copulation, and death is this the meaning of life?

Is this the genesis of devolution the die is cast.
Birth, copulation, and death is this your life?
Birth, copulation, and death is this the meaning of life?

Rot 'n' Roll

Can you smell the rot as opportunity knocks the foul stench of success.
This carcass in decay well past it's sell-by date this time the fall comes before the pride.
The chameleon's changed its shade but the same old song, to the same old tune is played.
Falling to the bait, but the song still sounds the same let's rot come on rot!

This carcass in decay tell me, can you smell the rot?
The chameleon's changed its shade but the same old song, to the same old tune is played.
Kill me, it's unbrave but the song remains the same let's rot come on rot!
Commiserations or celebrations of a rejuvenation?
Commiserations or celebrations of a rejuvenation?

I Told You So (Corporate Rock Really Does Suck)

Please tell me how to think please tell me what to say
Please tell me what to do please tell me how I should behave
Please tell me what to sing please tell me what to play
Please tell me how to act please tell me the rules of your game
Please tell me who I should be please tell me what to do
Please tell me how to please I really want to be like you
Really done it now, sold out but to who, what, when, where and how,
Really done it now, sold out, I've taken my cut and corporate rock really sucks

Don't try and tell me how to think don't tell me what to say
Don't tell me what to do don't try and tell me how to behave
Don't tell me how to sing don't tell me how I should play
Don't tell me how to act I don't want to play to your game
Don't tell me who I should be don't tell me what to do
Its myself I'm trying to please don't anyone, least of all, you.
Really done it now, sold out but to who, what, when, where and how,
Really done it now, sold out, I've taken my cut and corporate rock really sucks

Captive Bolt Pistol

Desensitizer Carbine Mortiser Brain Paralyzer Cold and Rational Premeditated Death Sanitizer
Aimed accles and shelvoke cash the cranium punctured penetrated and mashed
Non-lethal pneumatic percussion cap a meat suppressor rifled muzzle flash
Stunbolt fired wrought carbon alloy expelled
A knackeries recital respiring lines of warm stupefying black powder cordite
HILTI DX seven five zero low velocity recoil lock and load
Into cerebral grey matter and temporal lobe
Point two two caliber metal jacket blank round explodes

Capitive bolt pistol detonation skull bone cavity penetrating captive piston cavity trepanation
The monolithic shambles of Doctor Temple Grandin
Forceful projectile no exit wound upon its deadly death-strike discharge
Blitz-kerner homicide to cull the human herd despised
Captive bolt pistol munition of spite the love child of Doctor Hugo Heiss

 Psychopathologist/Thrasher's Abbatoir

Effervescing entrails corroding after years
The stench of the canker brings me no tears
Festering tumours of cancerous decay
Gnawed and chewed by maggots with malicious hate

I like to slide my hand inside your stomach
And rip out the putrid remains,
Drink the pus and munch on the internal organs
Until all the casket is drained.
It's fun being a pathologist - slicing up corpses
Especially when they have just been exhumed,
I like doing autopsies on festering carcasses -
I get high sniffing on all the fumes

The sound of rancid juices sloshing around your coffin
The mould and the gore remind me of that you're rotting
Congealed blood clotted around both sets of veins
The beautiful colour of your decomposing brain

Delaceration Amputation Mutilation
Anatomization Decimation Victimization
Brutalization Humiliation Dehumanization
Damnification Degredation Annihilation
Hipsters and posers I abhor welcome to the thrasher's abattoir
Detruncation Termination with no sedation
Emasculation Terrorization Extermination
This means total W.A.R. welcome to absolute poserslaught

Die...time to die...die in pain
Strangulation Suffocation Mutilation
Asphyxiation Immolation Victimization
Brutalization Mortification Dehumanization
Exsanguination Annihilation
Welcome to the Thrasher's abattoir

 316 L Grade Surgical Steel/Oxidised Razor Masticator

Always love the ones you hurt passion killer with no time to mourn
Cold comfort that your heart is torn I wish you hell - sealed with a kiss
Tenderized twelve ounces of flesh love is a void a wound in the chest
Never open your heart worn on your sleeve sweet affection lip service to the bereaved
I am no ones property in no others do I trust
For there is no true love only varying degrees of lust

Coronary deceased pitiless piety despicable cardiology a rapture in purulence
Solid cast heart, metallic annealed in surgical
Steal your heart your true soulmate the best vengeance is living well
Love is a bitch it maims to please I'll see you again once more down on your knees
We all wear the culled bull's feather senseless wittols of mistrust
For there is no true love only varying degrees of lust

Myocardiam depletes detestible pathology seventy two beats per minute desist ruptured in purulence
Solid cast heart, metallic annealed in surgical steel exiled on maim street 
Don't tell me that you want don't tell me that you need don't tell me that you love
Don't tell me that you care don't fool yourself

Chomping and splicing, your gums sliced to shreds
Tattered bloody ribbons, incisored skin is shred
Scraping on sore teeth, cracking and chipping
Shredding and mincing raw nerve endings
Salivating - sanguis, phlegm, froth and foam
Masticating - your mandible stripped to the bone
Mangling your tongue, bloody torn and dripping
The swollen savage muscle frayed and blistering
Your vocal chords severed, your lips are mutilated
Masticating carved palate as your mouth is grated

Only raw gargles croak from your throat a trickling death-rasp as you choke
A silly grin carved from ear to ear spurting mucus and tongue as your wind-pipe tears
Gaping and sore the rusty razors bore skin hangs and seeps peptic ulcers bleed
Your mouth is a sea of cartilage, rabid saliva bleeds
Swallowing shredded tongue and pulverized, crunching teeth
Respirating a bolus of rusty razor blades
Asphyxiating bloody garotte, tearing your jugular vein

No comments: