Followers

Thursday 27 July 2023

Clawfinger Tribute EP

  I Don't Care

You're all so fucking hostile you're all so fucking mean
With your triple K complexion screaming keep our country clean
With your triple K superior picknick and your burning cross parade
You're all dressed up in white boys you're real American made
Hypocrite that's the name wear but I really don't care what you say
No bullshit you're so full of it it comes out of your mouth every day
I don't care what you say I don't care what you say

I want to be somebody special so you take it to the extreme
Waste a Jew a black or two and wipe their race out clean
You practice on a target but your guns still full of lead
You hunt them down ten or one and you aim to hit the head
Repulsive you really make me hate all the things you deny and you fake
Primitive you show no respect for all the lives you take and forsake
I don't care what you say I don't care what you say

Your mouths are so enormous and your dicks are just so small
You're just to dumb to realise you ain't got no brains at all
There ain't nothing in your deadheads that I could ever even understand
And you've still got the guts to tell us all that we should join the klan
I truly believe you're deaf dumb and blind I believe you're unable to look
I truly believe you're really out of your mind take a look in the history book
I don't care what you say I don't care what you say

 Don't Look At Me

Why don't you want to talk to me does it feel easier to pass me by
You read my face like I'm a fucking disgrace and you never look me in the eyes
The truth is always easiest to ignore and that's why you walk the other way
But is it really that hard for you to think of something comforting to say

Don't look at me as If I'm different
Don't look at me as If I wasn't there
Don't look at me as If I'm no good
Don't look at me as If you didn't care,as if I wasn't there!

You walk a little faster like you're trying to say that you really haven't got the time
And when I put my hand out for a coin or two you just pretend that you've gone blind
It seems hard for you to show any compassion for me but it wouldn't hurt for you to try
Reality can be painful but tell me have you ever wondered why?

You like to keep a safe distance from me to make sure that we never meet
And just in case I might be dangerous you quickly turn and walk across the street
You're so scared of the sight that you see that you decide to never understand
Instead of judging me by the way that I look,accept me for who I am
Instead of judging me by the way that I look,accept me for who I am

The Faggot In You

Is it the faggot in you that's doing the talking, why can't you accept what you see
Could it be you're afraid that you're not quite as straight as you've been making yourself out to be
Because you talk about it like it's a disease In desperate need of a fast remedy
You keep on telling us all how you feel so damn sorry for their pain and all their agony
The male that's inside of you is rejecting the female inside of you, find the faggot in you

Tell me one thing why can't you realise it's not something a person can plan
It's not like you wake up and get out of bed and decide to fall in love with a man
It's either there or it's not and there's no right or wrong and there's no big decision to make
Because we are what we are and we feel what we feel and that's something you'll just have to take
The male that's inside of you is rejecting the female inside of you, find the faggot in you

If you're so sure and you feel secure about yourself and your reality
Then why do you need to reject and refuse where other people stand sexually
You've got a problem if you have a problem with seeing two people embrace
Because regardless of sex race colour or creed it's something you'll just have to face
If you're so certain that you can't fall in love with a man then what is there to fear
It could well be that the truth of the matter is in fact that you're actually queer
The male that's inside of you is rejecting the female inside of you, find the faggot in you

Dirty Lies

You treat me like I'm fucking useless, what makes you think I even care
I think this whole affair is fruitless and it won't lead to anywhere
I never said you had to like me, I never shoved shit down your throat
But you still act like you're above me, with all that heartless crap you wrote

You try to suffocate me, you try to violate me
You try to fill me full with all your dirty lies
You try to ridicule me, but I won't let you fool me
Because you're so pitiful and easy to despise

What have you done that might impress me, I can't think of anything at all
Don't even want you to address me, it's not as if you make the calls
You compensate your lack of talent, talentlessly slagging what you hate
How does it feel to kill a debutante, so you can put food on your plate?

I don't know how to rate a failure, so I got nothing more to say
And I'm so sick of your behaviour, so watch me when I walk away
I don't know how to rate a failure, so I got nothing more to say
And I'm so sick of your behaviour, so watch me when I walk away

Wonderful World

There's a peddler a pusher standing on the corner
There'a a junkie on the streets with some crack to warm her
Down and out in the city she's working as a hooker
So the system took the freedom to overlook her
She don't exist that's made her feel the hate
She's just a victim of the world that we create
She didn't have a chance man she didn't want to do it
But she never got the choice so she just said screw it
She took it to the bottom just trying it all
Knowing that nobody even cared at all
Don't deny her needs take a look at yourself
Before you start talking 'bout anybody else
Such a wonderful world such a wonderful world

There's a lower class family they're living in a vice
You know it ain't to bad but it sure ain't nice
Four kids in a flat that was built for two
Cockroaches on the floor so what they gonna do
Rats in the cellar no water in the tap
The kids of today are growing up with this crap
A sweet loving mother she does everything she can
A father with a will he's a fighting man
He's lost his job and all the money's been spent
So tell me anybody who's gonna pay the rent
And you're all talking 'bout equality
This whole fucking world is insanity
Such a wonderful world such a wonderful world

Meanwhile in a suburb on some fancy boulevard
There's a couple in a house with a dog on guard
3 cars in the garage they keep everything inside
Afraid of the violence afraid to go outside
Money ain't funny if you're afraid to use it
You grip it to hard when you're afraid to loose it
Working as a lawyer in some upper class area
Alone at home his wife going into hysteria
A gun under her pillow to tense to relax
To rich to face reality to scared to face the facts
They stick to what they got and they try to make it pretty
Hiding from the life that's going on down in the city
Such a wonderful world such a wonderful world

 Burn In Hell

Hocus pocus bogus bullshit you're so fucking full of it
Commit yourself to Jesus Christ as long as you can benefit
Profit stealing,money dealing heartless piece of human trash
The only god you follow blindly is a pocket full of cash
Thank's to god you're rich and healthy but what is that funny smell
I know you've built your church on other peoples misery & hell
God gave you his greatest wisdom but I say your god's a dog
Another holy cow to milk,another dead horse you can flog
I say you'll pay I pray you'll burn in hell I pray you'll burn in hell

You say Cash is king and God he can't afford to help me yet
then you tell me he'll arrive as soon as I write out a cheque
I don't need religion if you say I have to pay to pray
So I shake my head and turn the other cheek and walk away
I say you'll pay I pray you'll burn in hell I pray you'll burn in hell

Liar liar liar liar
I can help you see the stars shine all I'll do is clench my fist
If I need to see the light then I can just turn on the the switch
Bending over's just like kneeling you're fucked over when you pray
If god is all that you believe in then you're being led astray
I say you'll pay I pray you're gonna burn in hell I pray you're gonna burn in hell

No comments: