Followers

Monday 9 August 2021

Iced Earth Tribute EP

 Desert Rain

The sympathy in my mind is growing cold life is like the burning sand so I'm told
The time is coming near when solitude appears take the chains of oppression away
Through the sands of time I'm marching on the blistering rays of hate strengthen me
The violent mass has shown my destiny does all of this justify the rage inside
The desert rain is changing me it's called on me to rise

A world of hate and malice that's the way it seems
The hourglass is running out the serpent rides with me
We shall rise and conquer crushing all that's weak
All that's light is burning out the serpent rides with me

Reaching The End/ Travel In Stygian

Now I feel that I've reached the end and the end of my quest is close at hand
What have I done I've reached the end
And as my life slowly fades away there's not one single thing that I'd change
What have I done I've reached the end

Through the flames I watch as you plead on your knees the reaper awaits
The ride that you take through the lake, lake of flames will decide your fate
Was all of it worth eternal pain the path you chose to live in vain
The river Styx is calling your number the hot winds of Hell breathe your name

On the night that it came to me it was like nothing I'd ever seen
A vision darker than death itself a violent cloud straight from the depths of hell
And that's when I saw my destiny as it approached I was frozen still
I couldn't move, couldn't scream for help out of the darkness it reached for me
And that's when it planted the evil seed and that's when I saw my destiny

Travel in Stygian the damned scream my name
Travel in Stygian I can't repent it's too late
Travel in Stygian hot winds blow upon me
Travel in Stygian no remorse it's too late

The henchman awaits you that's right, step aboard
We have a very long journey you owe us
You got what you wanted in your mortal life
Now your soul is in our grasp it's time
Riding on the hot winds of hell traveling down in the ship of pain
I chose this fate no turning back the river Styx has called for me.

Im-Ho-Tep (Pharaoh's Curse)

Time is the bond of mortal life
Isis with the scroll of life raised her love Osiris from the dead
Live can transcend the mortal coil
With this script, the high priest of The Pharaoh commits his sacrilege
Death is but a threshold to another life, you will arrive
With this power you shall live again, there is no end you'll live again

Love was the curse upon my soul
For it I would risk salvation and utilize the scroll to save this one
Time is the sentence for my sin three thousand years my angry soul's
Been trapped inside this tomb of my condemn.
Death is but a threshold to another life, I will arrive
With this power I shall live again, there is no end. I'll live again

Dawn shines a light on pain untold
Scarred from the millennia the heart that beats inside my chest is cold
Rise, I'm rising from these sands of time
By the scarab's power I am given strength
With hate in hand, this misery I drink
Death is but a threshold to another life, I will arrive
And with this power I shall live again, there is no end this pain won't end

Burnt Offerings

In one last breath you'll feel this damned old soul you'll see the things I see
For all these years of pain and sacrifice you'll know the pain I know
Of all these things I offer unto you infernal wisdom waits
Now unleashed like the flames of hate my sacrifice is made
Every note and every word you hear comes from deep within
An angry soul that twists and turns inside pondering this life
Crimson eyes staring through your lies awakes the inner rage
Take my knife make my sacrifice you're my burnt offering

Spill your blood offer me good omen
Make the sacrifice, the hours close at hand
Burn your soul offer me good omen
Take your very life, this I command

Dark shadows fall on this sacred ground where true evil lies, summon them to rise
Take the traitors, thieves and liars feed them to the fire
But first, spread their blood around the message will be found
Walk carefully my friends stab my back again
A warning from the skies fuck with us and die
These are not idle threats my friends we're slaughtering the lambs
True vengeance is on the rise the traitors shall be damned
Cast their bodies to the flames

Diary

Mine is pure darkness it is as blackness is
Damn the light which comes from you as a moth to flame I burn
In the twilight of morning I rest my weary eyes
For the benefits of the nights bounty were many
My soul has been redeemed with those of others

I missed my love tonight hiding behind the figure I cannot bare to face
That of a dead prophet and his beast of burden thorns ripping through his brow
Skin soft and white, eyes fire and ice just as I recall not longer than nine score
Certainly food for the gods and fit for a prince her throat I'll have it now
I will have her, she is mine rise of the sun, my test of time
And when shadows fall on unholy ground it's time to sleep again

As consciousness slips into blackness I rise to nights warm embrace
And though my blood runs cold I know my love will be alone
And my mortal heart shall beat again like it did ten thousand years ago
Forbidden love can only taste this sweet not like the others so incomplete
The symbolic arrow that pierces my heart takes the shape of a wooden stare
Now I am the one crucified for her immortal heart I'd give my own
And die for mankind's sins but that is not the nature of this beast I am denied
I will have her, she is mine rise of the sun, my test of time
And when shadows fall on unholy ground it's time to sleep again

Creator Failure

A lonely maiden stands bound to the obelisk as she tugs and pulls and tries to twist
Shackles slice her virgin wrists blood now covers her tiny hands
How does thou receive this fate she asks of her own mind
Purity, innocence, encourage death life gone is mine
I also ask of you my lord thy god in heaven for I understand the error of men's ways
But of creation and the seven days when was created the murky haze from which the beast has risen

Fail me not my master for this is your creation your son the bastard Leviathan
Blackness, dripping stench unrelenting vice vile embellishment transcending pure evil
Standing now before her eyes wings expanding she's going to die
Belching blue green fire flesh feeds the desire the serpent gods apocalyptic smile
Come to me my demon brother of us both and our fathers a failure of creation abomination

No comments: