Followers

Wednesday 5 May 2021

Mezarkabul Tribute EP

No One Wins The Fight

When the night is getting closer, darkness coming down
Dreams turn into nightmares, your body leaves the ground
Crying for mercy but people around you are blind you lose your mind
Welcome to my termination, I'm the voice of war
No one cares about you but I open my door
Future will be your decision when you'll just do what I order
Kill! Fire! Destroy! Do just what I say Deaf! Blind! Obey! And never, never say no!
You're suffering your pride no one wins the fight

Don't you ever think about it, what they have done to you
If you can not fight against, you'll watch them killing you
You've born for nothing, you can't even choose your side
Which way is left, which way is right
Close my friend and feel me breathe forget that fucking fools
Fucking lies and fucking sights and fucked up fucking rules
Tired of this circulation, years and you'll search the reason
Kill! Fire! Destroy! Do just what I say Deaf! Blind! Obey! And never say no!
Devil in your mind,Dehumanized you're suffering your pride no one wins the fight!

You hear but never understand you look but never see
Hatred blinded your eyes forever sun will take this light
And stars will fall down from the sky when the dark ages begin,
You'll open your eyes and turn back to me then I'll give you the peace

Powerstage

War is sadistic device soldier is the main sacrifice
Decapitated corpses lie death machines and heroes die
No one cares your mother's cries I won't listen to your lies
Powerstage powerstage

Darkness warriors passions common sense
Madness sadness existence survival
Off all that's evil see the darkest face of life have no meaning for my life
I don't want to see more blood 
I ain't got that much guts want to watch some Perfect Strangers
Powerstage powerstage

Rotten Dogs

I will lead the way secret in the dark
Something I must say knighted by a spark
You touch my breath every cause a black
Day after day end of the line
Rotten Dogs Rotten Dogs

Wild dogs gather in horror day smile any miles
Run into the fire that is my kind of style
Spark attack alive spark attack alive
Spark attack alive spark attack alive

I will lead the way secret in the dark
Something I must say knighted by a spark
You touch my breath every cause a black
They are going to attack time after time
Rotten Dogs Rotten Dogs

 Secret Missile

I tell it in sorrow that Europe is erased from the world map. 
Within the nuclear explosions that still go on at the remaining parts of Asia
Show that millions of people will die. 
World Health Organization is insufficient and the United Nations
Organization can't take the control to stop the war.
Clouds of nuclear remnants and acid are still Raining by and destroying forests and all living
beings. The human race is vanishing and the same is the world God save us Please.

There is no reason to live a life in this fucking century
People dig each others graves peace disappears from coast to coast
Traces of nuclear remains will lead the way to our race's dissolution
Send in course to end it all locked to it's target, secret missile
Send in course secret missile

No escape the crime's epidemic all will end with a big explosion
Disarmament fakes everyone soon we will end up dead
Annihilated is the embryo premature death of a week's existence
Technological shelter saves a few from this fucking mess
Send in course to end it all locked to it's target, secret missile
Send in course secret missile

Becomes primitive and mentally moulded soon urged by brutal instinct
Misanthropy end vengeance a cause by this war that's been
If this beings have a chance to live they'll live in artificialition
The trenches are full of corpses cheated innocent bodies lie
Send in course to end it all locked to it's target, secret missile
Send in course secret missile

Mangled organs in minefields, the battle was to die
The vanishing of our planet, you may hear the cries
With those insatiables leading us we won't die by our wanted fate
Surreptitious, suspicious plans destroyed my life in hate
Send in course to end it all locked to it's target, secret missile
Send in course secret missile

War pain, explosions, suffer, and death
I turned my face and looked back to mother earth in sorrow
Said it was a mistake to start a war there'll be nothing left tomorrow
There's no reason to live a life in this fucking century
People dug each others' graves now my souls is in a fury
Send in course to end it all locked to it's target, secret missile
Send in course secret missile

1000 In The Eastland

Cold in the night my mind is freezing
Why do they fool me how disgracing
Meaningless war no one can leave it
Why do they live on people bleeding
Hiding this truth we kill the peace man
Pray for these thousands in the eastland

Lie on the ground, I'll still be thinking
How they accept this life in true sin
Unreal is the peace that we still believe in
I hear this sound of madness growing
Fighting with hatred feeds the rich men
Pray for these thousands in the eastland

Behind The Veil

Secret shadows behind the veil what you see'll be shining through
Before the darkness I've seen the light around you
If you want I'll be there before and ever, I read your soul you can't be lying all this years
You don't remember and always keep the silence light in the shadows has words to say
I see the life is over sold therefore I need someone true I was in debt to you
Black shadows life behind the veil who dares to change the life someday all you need is sometime

They told you to work things over that you never feel, you belong I gotta make you see,
You can do it just your way freedom will bring another day
I see the life is over sold therefore I need someone true I was in debt to you
Black shadows life behind the veil who dares to change the life someday all you need is sometime

Now you deny human for sale go better break these chains never live your life in chase
I see the life is over sold therefore I need someone true I was in debt to you
Black shadows life behind the veil who dares to change the life someday all you need is sometime
Black shadows life behind the veil who dares to change the life someday all you need is time

No comments: