Followers

Saturday 1 May 2021

Meshuggah Tribute EP

 Future Breed Machine

An even strobe a pulse of flashing hate lights of synthetic souls mass-produced
Hammered into shape a sign of times dreams turn into systems a new way a new breed
Implanted in our minds here I am in the hand of a sterile hate
The new control I can not wake I'm not asleep

New intelligence arise in emptied bodies turgid flesh tested through eternal spastic fits
Do not know codes mother machine genocide now scorn a dying race
Evolution in reverse now it's time for me changing what am I to be
Contorted an eternity defeated

Programmed to appease you we're symbols of perfection humanoids ruined by your laws
Destroy erase improve lesson first submission we're docile servant dogs
Our leashes are your limbs computed deep within
Remoted minds controlled our thoughts no more doubts the new way is here disgorged
Another thousands fakes that obey to a circuit skin to vacuum

Mechanical thoughts I now conceive no longer me always to see inanity
Millions to be units like me eternally human patterns copied dissected distorted
Completed to fit the machine the nerve fibres give in to cords to the unknown
See me be me same contents same machine
The currency of ours no more flesh and bone
We are to be unaware of what we have been before
Evolution in reverse now it's time for me
Changing what am I to be contorted an eternity defeated by a new machine

Electric Red

Humanity peeled from our bones deprived of integuments that make us real.
Shadows of flesh to maintain the system our own blood splashes as we kneel.
So meticulously machined into these obedient devices
Puppets, fine tuned submissive drones replicas of each other, clones

We're dormant accumulations of fleshIn a crimson filtered twilight
Mute witnesses to the game wrenches to keep the bolts of lies tight
We're the fabric concealing the stains, the red tainted existence
The gullibles to bless your sins away rags to wipe your blooded trails

We give in to the atrophy to the twining of self-thought knowledge
The purpose of the human mind reviled everlasting ignorance realized
The scarlet flood inundates our powerless thoughts defenseless minds with lies overfed
Every thought stained, defiled painted the color, the shade of electric red

Bleed

Beams of fire sweep through my head thrusts of pain increasingly engaged
Sensory receptors succumb I am no one now only agony
My crimson liquid so frantically spilled the ruby fluid of life unleashed
Ripples ascend to the surface of my eyes their red pens drawing at random, at will
A myriad pains begotten in their wake the bastard spawn of a mutinous self
The regurgitation of my micro nemesis salivating red at the prospect of my ruin, my doom

Malfunction the means for its ascent bloodletting the stringent voice to beckon my soul
So futile any resisting tension as death-induced mechanics propel its growth
The implement, the device of my extinction the terminating clockwork of my gleeful bane
The definitive scourge of its mockery the end-art instruments lethality attained

Heed it commands, heed my will
Bleed it says, bleed you will
Falling into the clarity of undoing scornful gods haggle for my soul
Minds eye flickers and vellicates as I let go
Taunting whispers accompany my deletion
A sneering grin, the voice of my reaper chanting softly the song of depletion

Break Those Bones Whose Sinews Gave It Motion

Tremors, reverberating frequency of doom how strongly the violent thoughts of vengeance echo
Setting in motion the strings of hate shudder shudder vibrate
This is the soundtrack to our hostility to our malicious intent
To the pointless grudge forever held the callow dream, the dismal wish to harm
Animate now the twisted sounds of our disdain our rage
The notations to our contempt to unforgiveness and loathing
A sonic declaration of spite and resentment
Its resonance grinding to dust our souls the twine of revenge tightly strung

Its subharmonics the undoing of all so enticing the retaliation chords of man
The all-deafening oscillation of the damned
Let forth the hateful the murderous let their malignant prayers resound
The reverbant odious request the wish of death abound
So enticing the retaliation chords of man
The all-deafening oscillation of the damned

Clockworks

Dismantling the clockwork that makes me the cynic pallet, wheel and click
The properties of my indifference reverse-engineering what makes it tick
Dissecting the fine tuned mechanism rack and barrel, spring and pin
Its synchronous characteristics to kill what makes it spin
Disassemble this machinery reprogram these eyes, undo this design

Labelled and filed, each part indexed broken to pieces then thoroughly burned
Deconstruction of what I am buried to make sure he never returns
Taken apart, defused, blueprints turned to ashes
Eradicate the last remains, remnants of the insane
Disintegration, the destruction of me now imperative
To purge myself of this condition, complete this dissolution a necessity

Break this deceitful machine
A lie, what once I was, obsolete instrument
An outmoded contraption, a malfunctioning device
That callous self now extinguished, that malignant self now disused
That conceited invention to nothing now reduced
Complete disintegration, the destruction of me now imperative
To purge myself of this condition, complete this dissolution a necessity
Break this deceitful machine

No comments: