Followers

Wednesday 24 February 2021

Exodus Tribute EP

Count Your Blessings

Power fortune and fame only a delusion inside your brain
But those who got it all fucking piss me off they got a lot of balls
To sit there and complain that affluence is a tremendous strain
Use some common sense take nothing for granted, not a fucking cent

A word to the wise, you should realize
If you don't count your blessings, you're in for a surprise
That you got it so hard, but life dealt you all the cards
You better count your blessings, you better let down your guard
A word to the wise, when will you realize
If you don't count your blessings, you're in for a surprise
The roles will be reversed, and you won't be the first
To wish he counted his blessings

Substantial amounts of their money lies in Swiss bank accounts
And more in stocks and bonds they should consider if it were gone
Just what the hell they'd do they might have to work to pay for their food
Like every one of us they'll count their blessings without a fuss

Power fortune and fame only a delusion inside your brain
But those who got it all fucking piss me off they got a lot of balls
To sit there and complain that affluence is a tremendous strain
Use some common sense take nothing for granted, not a fucking cent

War Is My Shepherd

You put your faith in Christianity
I put mine in artillery
My M-16, my lord and savior
Christ never done me a motherfucking favor

Pay for all of those in pain
For those who died in vain
Scars from battle nevermore
Still we march off to war
War is my shepherd

Hate it if we can't comprehend it
Kill it if we don't understand it
Pray to god and your fate is sealed
As you die alone in the killing fields

Farewell, Graham and Farah Khan
They need god, I need napalm
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
My sermon is my demolition

Throwing Down

Forgive and forget a sign of weakness no more mouths to feed
Say what you will some hearts bleed stay away from me
Now my conscience feels no more hold my own from no one
No degree of guilt possessed now I suppose that I am hated

I can't deny anything I'm sick and tired, I'm burnt
You can't rely on me to be the one who saves you
Feed me the blame like it's my fault I'll put it back in your face with an assault
Crack in the back and I'll raise up to crush mindless fools like you
Throwing down

I get off on negativity makes me laugh to see your strife
I won't succumb to your numb I owe nothing to no one
Are you sick of me I don't care never be a kiss ass
No degree of guilt possessed now I suppose that I am hated

Forgive and forget a sign of weakness no more mouths to feed
Say what you will some hearts bleed stay away from me
Now my conscience feels no more hold my own from no one
No degree of guilt possessed now I suppose that I am hated

Funeral Hymn

Let not the sun go down on my wrath I let it shake the world
Vengeance is the grudge I bear flag of reckoning unfurled
You are the architect of your own demise so smile no more
I am the gatekeeper,and you are mine for evermore

Come greet the reaper you know the time is nigh
This is the day of reckoning your time to die
Brave men they spin in fear at the sound of my voice
Say goodbye to life so dear you no longer have a choice
The dead no longer have a cross to bear
The dead no longer have need to despair
Death has come and set the snare
Death will come when you are unaware

Burnt black and silent, rust and blood upon my reaper’s blade
I come collect the tolls gather up all the debts unpaid
I call when you least expect but when you deserve it the most
Behold the timekeeper the end is getting close

The misbegotten have the gall to think them safe and sound
They try to cheat the reaper scatter, hide, no matter, found
The wheel of life is standing still for them it turns no more
Now comes the soul keeper and you become my whore

Salt The Wound

When I take your flesh and lacerate you exposing all your hate
There's nothing left but lies to throw away
Eviscerate you reduce you to your fate
Deleted and erased all your decay

When I think of all the hell you tried to put me through
It can't compare to what's already done
It's time to say farewell and leave you black and blue
When I rip you open all I'll do is salt the wound

The bane of my existence cancerous
A tumor on my soul unnecessary wart upon my skin
Full of puss you're a Judas and a troll
Lance the boil rooted deep within

Rest assured when I pollute you your disease I will correct
My contagion only now I know the source
I uproot you lance the boil disinfect
Pestilence of ruin's run its course

Blacklist

It is no mystery what you get is what you see you betrayed my loyalty 
You've gone and done me wrong now I do you harm my revenge is guaranteed
You stabbed me in the back spit right in my eye dragging me into the fray
Take you out, right you off, there's never enough ways to throw you away

You'd better start running cause you know that I'm coming
Cocked and loaded and I never miss I'm onto your game
And I'm laying the blame and I'm adding your name to my blacklist
You should've thought twice cause you are playing with your life
You must have some sort of death wish
I haven't any doubt that your time has run out
Cause I've added your name to my blacklist

You tried to beat me thought you could defeat me but how you we ever wrong
I rise to the occasion character assassination to put you down where you belong
You've got a lot to say when I'm so far away now you've got a problem with me
Take you out, write you off, when I've had enough of your verbal debris

For all the shit you talk you've never walked the walk all you do is run and hide
Slander me, slag me you'd better body bag me I'm not a man you should deride
I've heard everything all your mudslinging you better run as fast as you can
Take you out, write you off are you brave enough to stand up and fight like a man?

No comments: