Followers

Monday 22 February 2021

Ashley Paxos Robinson

I just want to say that I really miss you Ashley Paxos Robinson, you really were a good friend. I'm going to miss the times when we would play pool in the pub or text each other to see who could get to Trinity or O'Neills first. You really enjoyed having a pint and a craic down at the pubs. You were a gentleman and a genuine person. 

I cannot believe you let me down when I found this on your Facebook page
Quote from my friend today: Shiv Joshi "For the love of all fitness freaks, mutants and general worker otters, for physical and mental health, fuck the government, fuck their rules, keep gyms open as an essential business, survival of the fittest, not the fattest! Fuck Boris! Don't fall in line like a puppet!"
Come on people we are waking up, thank you and God bless.
You know you should have been following the rules because it would have saved your life from coronavirus. I cannot believe that you could be so reckless and negligent that you would have to risk it all just for a fucking beer or a fucking night in Harrow, what the fuck were you thinking when you were looking at that quote. People are not puppets but its words like that as mentioned above that would endanger a population, it's not a right or left wing thing it is a fucking human situation. It is insane conspiracy theories such as this quote that really angers and pisses off a lot of people because it makes you look like you are above the law and it is so heartless inside your thinking, this lockdown that the world is in is not a game of Russian Roulette it is deadly serious if you had at least considered the death rate. I cannot express the disappointment that I felt when I saw that quote because since March 2020 I have been sticking with the rules so that I do not fall under the coronavirus, you were making out what I was doing was a waste of fucking time, why couldn't you have looked at it from another person's perspective? There is always a solution for everything, you can't go to the gym, you workout at home, when saying fuck the rules you are writing your own death warrant, how fucking reckless of you to do such things and then play it all off like it is no big fucking deal when the rest of the general population are sticking by the rules such as standing 2 metres apart in the shops and washing their hands and wearing face masks, what kind of person would do this to themselves and what kind of example does it set to other people? 

You had my back when things were getting to be extremely tough for me. You knew what to say when someone was feeling down and blue. Your presence and sense of humour would light up the room and the times had were enjoyable and fun. It hurts that things will not be the same without you and I'm really going to miss your friendship. Thank you so much for being a friend and I really am going to miss you.

No comments: