Followers

Wednesday 24 February 2021

An Open Letter To Sean Geheren

Dear Sean Geheren

How are you? I am sorry what I was meant to say was how the fuck are you? You must have been getting really bored during the lockdown, because you have no one to supply you for your narcissistic bullshit.
You must be really out of your mind right now, I bet you are eating and consuming all of the food supply that is in your home/trailer whilst not thinking of other people. I am not here to start a fight or plant a pipe-bomb in your presence. I am here though to ask you a series of questions, it is not for you to answer, it is for you for your mind to chew on and sink into your head. So without further adieu here are your questions.

You have to be aggressive towards me into asking me to be in your band. 
What was your reason behind this? 

You are going around the town thinking you are some kind of big bad rockstar, when you are nothing more than a lying yellow bellied chicken shit bawbag shit weasel. You like to take advantage of other people and play the superiority card to justify your actions and your reasons. You display no kind of courtesy or friendship towards others because they do not fit your kind of criteria. You could have asked me nicely with warmth to join your band, but instead all I have ever received from you was put down after put down.  You cannot justify anything about the reasons about your actions.Everything is a fucking powerplay for you, I have never seen such as person treat his friends like employees in a fucking supermarket. You know damn well people are going to turn their back onto you.

You were very aggressive when you and I crossed paths and yet you made it look like it was fair game, that you needed something from me, you wanted to possess something that I have but you could not ever obtain.People are right about you, you are nothing but trouble and I wish that I want nothing to do with you ever again. You are a cunt of the worst kind and a fucking degenerate reprobate and I hope karma has your address with your name on it. Fuck you very much for creating chaos in my life and in other people's lives, you will fucking pay for the damage that you have fucking caused.

You let me audition for your band and then kick me out without any justification. 
What was your reason behind this?

I had spent a majority of my fucking time just for you to audition me and to be treated professionally and with courtesy inside your fucking band. I would take my days and evenings practicing on my guitar and practicing on my drums with the song list that you had personally selected just so I could at least get the drummer's spot in your band because as you said you needed one and that your band mate who was unwell from what you mentioned to me in a private conversation, I was more than obliged to audition and practice so that it was done out of sympathy for your unwell band mate. I set up my gear, get ready, warm up and wait. So where do you and your band go when I am in preparation. You go out for a cigarette, so rock and roll you are! I do not get one band member saying 'oh hey dude you going to be ok?' or 'do not worry man just play how you feel and we will work on something along the way'. Absolutely zero reassurance to make it through the audition. As far as you are concerned people for you are not equal and whatever crowd or scene you are part of gets special treatment. I play with you guys and I notice something, you and your band cannot play for shit, there is no sort of practice prior to the audition and that is what let the entire day down.

Your bass player cannot sing for shit and yourself and the guitar player were out of fucking tune. Arcadio told you he wasn't a proper singer and yet you pestered him into joining you into the studio. 
When we came back to Harrow you said "I am kicking you out of the band because it is the music industry's fault" you know for the cunt that you are, you really are stupid, the music industry doesn't stop and start when you say you want it to, people are uploading music everywhere on every fucking website 365 days of the year 24/7 it is fucking amorphous, it changes and it goes into cycles. A week later you come back to me saying you want to be friends with me again.I am sorry but you really do not know how friendship works and how it develops which something in your languid and vapid mind that in which you all of people will never ever understand and comprehend because you were never taught by your parents on how to be a fucking decent human and so I am glad I blanked and avoided you because of the yellow bellied chicken shit bawbag shit weasel that you really fucking are. Please save your bullshit for the next slave you want to be groomed into your web of lies and slander. I doubt anyone would want to be friends with you because of the way you treat them and how you reciprocate towards others. Well I have no sympathy since that day so next time you see me do not come near or talk to me ever again.

You live inside a fucking make believe dreamland fantasy and inane egomaniacal paranoia where you think you are the king and emperor of everything you survey. You make other people the scapegoats for your own failures and that you cannot take any fucking responsibility and any form and point of personal accountability. Everything from your mouth is a walking fucking contradiction because you refuse to own up for the mistakes that you have caused and created.
You really thought that you were smart and others were stupid but I bet right now people can see through your lies and your fucking bullshit.A twatwaffle such as yourself has no justification in being in town ever fucking again because one day you will be barred out of town and no one will ever want to speak or hear your useless fucking name ever fucking again. What you have just said and done is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. 

You call the police on me when I was going through a bad time. 
What was your reason behind this?

What in the fucking hell made you think you could call the police on me when I was going through a bad time. This just shows how much you are yellow bellied chicken shit bawbag shit weasel. I had lost my job and I was not in the greatest of all moods and yet you called the police on me to make me look like I was a suicidal maniac, who the fuck does this to other people? Keep in mind there is being drunk and being drunk to the point of starting a fight. I was just wasted from the stress of losing a job and a person like you doesn't care and does not show any form of empathy for anyone and  about anyone than himself and that there was no fucking other reason to call the police on me. You changed my life and it was not of the positive kind. I spent two weeks at home thinking to myself that if I go outside of my house I would be arrested by the police again. Do you know how much damage you have caused unto me because none of your actions cannot ever be undone. You really are a piece of shit and a fucking nonentity, you should live the life of a persona non grata, a fucking pariah because you seem to think everyone is below you and you are high and mighty above them all like you are some kind of fucking God so fuck you for everything. I have never heard you apologise for your actions towards me and other people, it has to be Sean's way or nothing, my only guess one day people are going to be/already are sick of your misbehaviour and misdemeanours so you are on that one way street to having your head kicked in and your possessions taken away from yourself and your home.     

It took Dan to reassure me that it was ok for me to go out. Dan, Paddy and Vito have become better friends towards me than they could ever be towards you. At least people in the pub actually talk to me and interact with me unlike you who demands power and respect and control, keep dreaming you yellow  bellied chicken shit bawbag shit weasel twatwaffle cunt. I am always whenever I am at the pub treated as a good hearted and good natured friend not as an enemy which is something that you will never ever have and something you will never ever learn from. You will always be wrong everyday in the years of your useless fucked up life. I am glad that people that have known me in the pub automatically shunned you for what you have done. Here is what I want from you, leave town and never come back again, take Jeremy with you because I am sure you two cocklovebirds need each other to suck each other's dick off. Never ever perform in public ever again because no one wants hear shit from a  yellow bellied chicken shit bawbag shit weasel twatwaffle cunt such as yourself. 

You always seem to side with Jeremy Vincent and you sent your cousin and your girlfriends sibling to intimidate Dan
What was your reason behind this?

Now over this time during lockdown I have been thinking to myself why is a douchecanoe Jeremy Vincent in cahoots with a yellow bellied chicken shit bawbag shit weasel twatwaffle cunt  Sean Geheren? I think I know what is the answer to this question. You are looking for someone who has some kind of bad influence, someone who can mould you into a prudish dickhead because it is easy. You want to embrace a low life, someone who likes to cheat on his pregnant girlfriend and womanize whilst out on the town because I guess probably in your mind Jeremy is a real man.

I hate to break it to you but Jeremy is not a real man, he is a fucking loser. He is a clone of you. He has the same narcissistic traits that you fucking display night after night. It is real headache for myself and regulars at the pub to sit down and have a proper conversation with the both of you because it seems that you have no sense and perception of reality. As I mentioned previously you two would be better off sucking each others dicks out, the wannabe rockstar and the wannabe gangster two cocklovebirds wanking with each others ego, no wonder the both of you make me nauseous and vomitous. I do not think people would want to be around you and Jeremy, you ruin the fun time around the pub and it makes myself and the regulars not very good drinking wise and mood wise. Every time you and your cocksucker are with each other you wreck the atmosphere of having a good time because you want to have all of the attention when most people generally want a decent fucking night out. 

You sent your cousin to intimidate Dan, it seems that your madness has no boundaries. You send your cousin who was probably 50lbs to go after Dan who is between 5 ft 10 to 6 ft and weighs above 50lbs, you know the fight is not going to be in your cousin's favour. Another story I heard from Dan that you sent your girlfriends sibling to intimidate him, for fucks sake no wonder you are one fucked up individual. You cannot start a fight by yourself but you send other people to do the dirty work for you. So I am guessing you have/had a laundry list of things to do but your options have all been runned out and the well of water that was in your possession has been dehydrated. 
Here is what is going to happen to you after lockdown:
No one wants to do anything with you because you lie and bullshit so much.You will be out of a job because grave diggers don't make much money and since funerals are being socially distanced, you will be fired anyway because they may have been looking at your work attendance. You won't want to improve on your guitar playing, because in your mind you are the best and no one can touch you, well good luck in actually in trying to have a music career since you have not passed grades 1 to 8 on the guitar exams. You will become null and void in years down the line, your girlfriend and friends will abandon you because of your fucking wayward insanity and vain egocentricity. You and Jeremy will find each other homeless in some street begging for change and looking for food to steal whilst myself and others will have worked really hard to provide for our families and living the life of decent, honourable and good natured humans and there is nothing that you can do to change that vision of your fucking future  

I know what your game is, you want to be some fucking Don Corleone who sends out his goons and mooks and goombas to start fights with other people, and I bet that the peckerwood yellow bellied chicken shit bawbag shit weasel twatwaffle cunt that you are should know that people really cannot stand you and hate your fucking guts. All throughout your life you craved for power and control, if you have learned from history which you probably won't have is that all touts of totalitarianism and  dictatorships will crumble and fall down like bricks and mortar that of an dilapidated building. You are a weeping rectal prolapse, an impacted and damaged wisdom tooth that is without any and no access to modern dental surgery. I really don’t care or ever want to know you ever fucking again you fucking dumbcunt lying asshole because you really are a piece of fucking shit that deserves to be wiped out and faded away from existence and from everything.All you have ever done to people is to create despair and anger in their lives, and then you wonder why people absolutely despise and detest you. You really don’t care anyone than yourself, you really are pathetic human garbage without a vestibule of empathy. Nothing in your fucking cerebellum  will say that you need to apologise to people and say I Am Sorry, you are what psychologists and criminologists will deem as a bona fide narcissist psychopath. You do not show an ounce of remorse in your actions and you want to wear the hero crown and have people running around for you whilst you make their lives a living hell by making them kowtow and exhausting themselves into services and other forms of exploitation that you have created just for you and your cronies , do you know how much pain and anguish you have caused into people’s lives because you think they don’t fit your criteria and that you need to remind everyone that you are some kind of God that people need to worship. Keep in your fucking mind that all of your illusions, deceptions and your parlour tricks will become unearthed and will be brought out to the surface and the revelations about you in the public will be very ugly and it will not be a very pretty sight to behold. Pray that your days will become numbered and that all of that so called luck that you once had will go down the drain whilst the clock ticks the hours, the days, the months and the years hurtling towards your fucking downfall and your fucking demise, because what you have done to many peoples lives with your lies and slander is going to be the beginning of your own fucking conclusion 
I really hope you have bad dreams and terrifying nightmares for all the pain you have caused and you will know that you will never be forgiven however you will become forgotten and no one would want to care about you. You will always be looked at as a punchline to a very bad joke that no one will speak or hear of in years and in decades. Fuck you very much and good riddance to bad garbage. When you see me in public, and you will, avoid me like a storm sent from Hell because that is what you'll be facing.

Conclusion

Well I hope you have looked at my questions and have had some time to mull over your thoughts of why I did not deserved to be given harsh treatment from you. If not, well I will always think of what you really are, a narcissistic knob jockey with a planet sized ego and the same goes towards your band members past, present and future. Nepotism will not get you anywhere man, but you never saw the signs or heeded for the consequences so do what you want but do not ever give those the same shit you gave to me and yes it will come down harder and you will fucking suffer. I am not here to throw you advice or whatever, I am just giving you something to think about should you ever come into contact with me so I will leave you a quote from Lance Armstrong 'If a person never quit when the going got tough, they wouldn't have anything to regret for the rest of their life. But good luck to you . I'm sure this decision won't haunt you forever.

No comments: