Followers

Monday 11 January 2021

Budgie Tribute EP

Who Do You Want For Your Love?

Well, I ain't got nothing I got nothing to say to the right one
I don't need nothing I got nothing to feel for the bright one
I ain't loving you dear, running away with no one
Who do you want for your love?
I got nothing taking my time, I'm a wild one, one
And if I'd ever tried another to stay, I'll lie like a son
I don't know when who can play at the same way
Who do you want for your love?

I ain't messing burn your hand don't you ever turn your back on a friend
Slowly come girl, to my bed underrated, underfed, dead!
I've been getting bad vibes living in the smoke
Try and tell you good friend but it sounds a joke
Giving up the good things changing all my ways
Meat is going bad girl, now I will be saved I wish I could be strong
Living with the good wins, that I wear them long
Now hear me calling out your name has a lesson there's a game
Don't you fool it, do it friend keep your cool girl or you're dead

Crash Course In Brain Surgery

Look inside and you will see the words are cutting deep inside my brain
Thunder burning quickly burning knife of words is driving me insane

Raven black is on my track he shows me how to neutralize the knife
Show to me in surgery the art of fighting words to conquer life

Now the wicked lance of fear is driven from my heady mountain brain
Crash course in brain surgery has stopped the bloody knife of words again

Breadfan

Breadfan, open up your mind, open up your purse open up your bones, never, never gonna lose it.
Breadfan, take it all away, never give an inch gotta make a mint, gotta make me a million.
Breadfan, you got it wrong, some long time friend's gonna lose it in the end, who's a fool.
Seagull, give it all away, stay a bird, stay a man stay a ghost, stay what you wanna be.

Loser, give it all away, never stay with the winner with the man with all the filthy money.
Come on, keep it on the side, with a ride on a record on the top if you're gonna be a bad boy.
Breadfan, you got it wrong, some long time friend's gonna lose it in the end, who's a fool.
Seagull, give it all away, stay a bird, stay a man stay a ghost, stay what you wanna be.

Breadfan, open up your mind, open up your purse open up your bones, never, never gonna lose it.
Breadfan, take it all away, never give an inch gotta make a mint, gotta make me a million.
Breadfan, you got it wrong, some long time friend's gonna lose it in the end, who's a fool.
Seagull, give it all away, stay a bird, stay a man stay a ghost, stay what you wanna be.

We're All Living In Cuckooland

I can see we're tumbling down to earth
As for me I'm falling for all I'm worth
Everything that's wrong isn't right for me
I'm not wrong cos right is the way to be
You know, you know we're all living in cuckooland!

All the killers celebrate victory
Unbelievers check out your history
And all the helpers dying to help you out
Everybody's drinking us to a drought, no doubt
You know, you know we're all living in cuckooland!

Words are twisted so you can't understand
The aural menace spreading across this land
Even love is hated for being good
That'll end when people do what they should do
You know, you know we're all living in cuckooland!

If I Were Brittania - I'd Waive The Rules

Some people try to tell me that life is a joy others think I'm crazy when I say it's a toy
Only the lonely understand that it's true only Britannia has the right to waive the rules
Any man can realize that love is not a sin all you do is shake it up and then you let it in
Any man can realize that life is just a toy take a chance and waive the rules and make your time a joy

I met a woman the other day, she told me that it was egg on my face
It was a certain disgrace, I can't take it no more
I'm just insisting I do understand I'll never be a part of the band
They start to teach you at school if I were Britannia, I'd waive the rules
Temptation's on your mind, it's gonna make your body high
Although you know it was only pride, but I paid

You'll earn your ticket out of rock and roll but some are pulling you home
I take it that you don't know, it's just a part of the show
They couldn't make me see why there ain't no blue in the sky that's like they teach you at school
Temptation's on your mind, it's gonna make your body high
Although you know it 's pride if I were Britannia, I'd waive the rules

You're The Biggest Thing Since Powdered Milk

You're the biggest thing since powdered milk believe for me it's true 
I can't give you any old thing but we just got to be good too 
My kinda woman in an all time winning gaffe 
I knew some sunny story about a novel and a man
Though it hurts me when I cry woman child give it all to me

You're the biggest thing since powdered milk believe for me it's true
I can't give you my guitar it's all decided blue
You're all I ever want  I need you more and more
But I don't need nobody else to give me what I came here for
Though it hurts me when I cry woman child give it all to me

Watch out or the woman will ruin my soul watch out or the woman will take you whole
Woman to woman no tears, my soul that kinda of a woman will ruin my home
And when you want him you tell him 24, tell him 24
The mind is burning bright lights in my brain my mind is confusing the rich with the sane
Woman to woman not afraid of the snow believe me woman don't lead me home
And when you want him you tell him 24, tell him 24
What kind of a woman will ruin my soul what kind of a woman will leave me whole

No comments: