Followers

Tuesday 5 January 2021

Narcissistic Love/Take Yours From You

Narcissistic Love

They tend to be hyper sexual, always looking someone new to seduce
So they will abuse you, run to another, and try hide the awful truth
Even with Internet and phone evidence, they'll just get angry and lie
And if confronted it'll all be your fault, for the problems in their mind
They'll cry and declare their love, when there is no love, only contempt
Then look into your eyes and tell you lies, on how their night was spent
They'll give non-friends their respect, and show you the ultimate disdain
Humiliation, betrayal and stress, is just part of this traumatic game

You become another cog on the wheel, then they move on very quickly
After they have stripped you of all pride, your honour and self dignity
They will leave you feeling worthless, and place the blame at your door
Then deceive you and make you believe, you didn't see, what you saw
Underneath the seduction and charm, lie skilled masters of deception
Who possess counterfeit hearts, and crave only promiscuous attention
The roller coaster cruelty suffered, is genetically passed on to their kids
Living life like bottomless pits of emptiness, such a nasty, twisted illness

Take Yours From You

You took mine from me, I'm gonna take yours from you
And when you're crying on the floor, you'll know the war's through
I am gonna choke his little throat, til his face it turns blue
Then when Murder Was The Case, I'll be famous like Snoop
In pursuit, through the hoops that I'm gonna make you jump
For making me the Fruit-Loop, no disputing he'll get slumped
Like the mother clearly begged it, trying to ruin me for fun
They charged me like electric, so it'll be hectic when I come

Talking reckless with the tongue, will put your son in a grave
Hannibal Lecter, Red Rum, I'll put your son in a steak
I wonder if the dad will get brave, when his son's in my spliff
And if he does he best pray, to a god that don't exist
A punishment won't exist, if I shoot myself after
Though more than likely, I'll probably die from laughter
I'm the after birth, of an abortion pill that didn't work
And like I'm good with words, I'll be good at making you hurt.

No comments: