Followers

Monday 9 November 2020

Superjoint Ritual Tribute EP

It Takes No Guts

There is no bright relation, refry this shitty life
Can you find it? Can you feel it? Can you hide it? Can you fake it?
The promise of piss is here, and I've dug the filthy dredge
Can you find it? Can you feel it? Can you hide it? Can you fake it?
There is no grace in waiting, there's only bastard baiting
Can you find it? Can you feel it? Can you hide it? Can you fake it?

Raped by your father, where you hurt there? Were you horny? Were you horrified?
They were the first to revv up, they were the last to ride
Can you find it? Can you feel it? Can you hide it? Can you fake it?
Taken by a blood relation-take that, love that
Given inches, given fortitude-take that, love that
Crying eyes, a man of forty-take that, love that
Taken back there, day to day
I feel, extreme, amped up kill the guilty

The Alcoholik

Pick up and shake in the wind shed your resource and keep it down, trashed
Don't make it right, don't move it in put it in the mouth, and swallowed whole smashed
It makes all the sense to me, and could it make all the sense to you? Let it ride

Because there ain't no winning in this one right I try to facilitate, whine in restoration blewn
Blow through the prime of life numb all the senses down
Project your fear of heights onto untraveled ground
Fry and hallucinate, pry and investigate
Blow through the prime of life numb all the senses down
Project your fear of heights onto untraveled ground
Pitfalls of grief, on all that displayed for the ground out
Prophetically speaking the wilted unformulate

 4 Songs

God, my eyes were wide...an open casket smile
You were never liked at all, and I'm fucking glad you're gone
You would rip off, a pervert jack off, big talk-no show broken back bone

You never looked better, dead and gone I never felt better, you're dead and gone and
I wish I would have done, what nature finished first I'd done it with my hand, then left and shot myself
You never looked better, dead and gone I never felt better, you're dead and gone and no more bother
I never lose sleep, I don't regret a thing believe me when I say, I'm fucking glad it's over

The praising of a higher hate don't doubt a fucking word
The darkest month, the darkest month is here when you can't move so freely
Chill out, detox, rehab, clean out
I can't watch, I can't bear it I just want to hang myself
Chill out, detox, rehab, clean out

I committed a felony, I never had much trouble before first time offender
But I got put through the ringer and my bank account shrunk a lot
They set an example, however there's not a chance, no way through me
You've never forgiven, exploited in dirt, it bothers you, it tortures you
One more plight, left in life, shoot me dead, in the head catch me if you can

Never touch me, never come near me you're a punk, a bunch of words, not one percent
You're found out...if you were me, you'd be in luck but you're not, so you suck
Show me a dollar, I'll show you no heart show me a heart, and I'll show you my eyes wrong inside
Given the inch, crippled a mile, the pull of the dragon, the pull of the drug
I can't see what the big fucking deal is?!
No repentance, no respect, blown up eyes, blown up skies!
I can't see what the big fucking deal is?!
And I cannot wait till the love is a fuck
Back to the world, the tourniquet knot is slipping apart
Bones left to pick, they radiate and splinter away

Personal Insult

Personal insult till multiple injury is in store for you not me
They simply had to be calling out, calling out to me
Blacked out, I am blacked out with a hatred, I hate enough to see
Personal insult leads to multi-injury

Damn the eyes damn the
The ultimate fix is in, crawling through disease and ruins
Enslavement of man begins, only the strong yet scared are spared an early death
Spared an early death spared an early death spared an early death

Personal insult, till multiple injury personal insult, destroying
Personal insult to multiple injury personal insult, on you, crushing

Unholy war you will get, you can get, its just bullshit sandnigger
A holy war you will get, you can get, jihad is a joke
FIGHT US THE AMERICAN CITIZENS
THE MOST PISSED OFF MOTHER FUCKERS IN THE WORLD

Never To Sit Or Stand Again

Call to the Darkness, the Wrath of the desert, skulls piled in
A row, why didn't you see? Carry me back, drag me by foot
Saving my life, slitting her throat, salting her wounds, never to sit or stand again 
One time one more mouthful fills it up, like a pig you're scared to swallow
INSIDE, CULTURE, (IS) SLIDING the torture is endless its mental as well 
As physical designed to last a lifetime within tarot cards that you've been dealt.
The wisdom of the usurpers, multiple stab wounds crawling out from underground
Falling out, falling down, dimming lights, hollowed out bloodless
Mannequin reveals the truth even though plastic all emotion is shown.
Drive out, the demons of endless time, the ends of time never to sit or stand again.

Calling to something of ever unending, darker than infernal pitch,
Holding us down with rusted cruel nails a nail though my cock holds me.
Hanging. Never yielding to the pressure forever submitted to the womb.
Kicking and fighting, forever to the last, mastered by occult.
From the past, die for me every second counts, die for me and learn
To live without, die for me buried where you stand 

Die for me
The ritual of the damned, kill yourself.
The ultimate wave of battle, lay under the ground, attack from below.
Killing with eyes wide, yesterday was the day.
Brutality marks the end of simple times the American smoke screen the simplest task forgotten
There's no way to fight when there's nothing to fight for.
Bask in your life today, for tomorrow is the madman's turn, predictions
Will soon begin to unravel quite quickly never to sit or stand again.

Stealing A Page Or Two From Armed And Radical Pagans

Congregation hear this, know this, the time will come, when we must rise; 
We must be known. We're clearly heathens, not catholic, not Christian, not communist, 
We're barbarians and dangerous the absolute dark horse
Anti Jesus Christ, no more of the coward muhammeds, extermination of the catholic guilty 
Thought suffocation taking no pity on the Jewish elitists
The calling, sideways, undetected, if might is truly right
Join us, help us, create an army of to rival china, pagans,
Satanists, anarchists, and punks a heathen's war lies up ahead

The Knife Rises

A blunt knife, kept out of sight, should be mandatory.
To end a life (that's) a waste of time, a murder in the making
Misunderstood, opposed to most, stockpiling ammunition
Unplugged, media, and mass confusion that should keep us uninvolved
I'm asking, what you are asking, the pressure on you all no balls, without a soul, makes for no one,

You're a nobody; don't act like a somebody, like everybody a momma's boy, a fool's world,
No contribution, to a world ruled by ignorance no drive
It's calling, it's falling, it's falling, it's falling on top of me you broke your soul again.
You murdered your only friend., a speck in the Atmosphere, killed and you'll never leave here
A Knife Rises up from hell
Come to my grave, and be saved, for I am the lord of the dead
Menstruated blood gives me live, awakened by occult abuse

No comments: