Followers

Sunday 30 August 2020

Oasis Tribute EP

Rock 'n' Roll Star

I live my life in the city there's no easy way out the day's moving just too fast for me
I need some time in the sunshine I've gotta slow it right down the day's moving just too fast for me
I live my life for the stars that shine people say it's just a waste of time
When they said I should feed my head that to me was just a day in bed
I'll take my car and drive real far you're not concerned about the way we are
In my mind my dreams are real now you're concerned about the way I feel

Tonight, I'm a rock 'n' roll star
Tonight, I'm a rock 'n' roll star
You're not down with who I am
Look at you now, you're all in my hands tonight
It's just rock 'n' roll it's just rock 'n' roll

Bring It On Down

What was that sound ringing around your brain?
Today was just a blur, you gotta head like a ghost train
What was that sound ringing around your brain?
You're here on your own who you gonna find to blame?

You're the outcast you're the underclass
But you don't care because you're living fast

You're the un-invited guest who stays 'till the end
I know you've got a problem that the devil sends
You think they're talking 'bout you but you don't know who
I'll be scraping your life from the soul of my shoe tonight.

Bring it on down. Bring it down for me
Your head's in a fish tank
Your body and your mind can't breath


The Masterplan

Take the time to make some sense of what you want to say
And cast your words away upon the waves sail them home with acquiesce
On a ship of hope today and as they land upon the shore tell them not to fear no more
Say it loud and sing it proud today

And then dance if you wanna dance please brother take a chance
You know they're gonna go which way they wanna go
All we know is that we don't know
How it's gonna be please brother let it be
Life on the other hand won't make us understand
We're all part of the master plan
Say it loud and sing it proud today

I'm not saying right is wrong it's up to us to make the best of all the things that come our way
Because everything that's been has passed the answer's in the looking glass
There's four and twenty million doors on life's endless corridor
Say it loud and sing it proud today

Gas Panic

What tongueless ghost of sin crept through my curtains sailing on a sea of sweat on a stormy night
I think he don't got a name but I can't be certain and in me he starts to confide
That my family don't seem so familiar and my enemies all know my name
And if you hear me tap on your window better get on yer knees and pray panic is on the way

My pulse pumps out a beat to the ghost dancer my eyes are dead and my throat's like a black hole
And if there's a god would he give another chancer an hour to sing for his soul
Because my family don't seem so familiar and my enemies all know my name
And when you hear me tap on yer window yer better get on yer knees and pray panic is on the way

Who Feels Love?

Found what I'd lost inside my spirit has been purified
Take a thorn from my pride and hand in hand we'll take a walk outside
Thank you for the sun the one that shines on everyone who feels love
Now there's a million years between my fantasies & fears I feel love

I'm leaving all that I see now all my emotions fill the air I breathe
Now you understand that this is not the promised land they spoke of
There's nothing more to be if you can be the remedy who heals love
Thank you for the sun the one that shines on everyone who feels love
Now there's a million years between my fantasies & fears I feel love

Keep The Dream Alive

Four seasons seconds flick and flash I'm alone a lonely scream provides the scene it's no home
Every night I hear you scream but you don't say what you mean
This was my dream, but now my dream has flown
I'm at the crossroads waiting for a sign my life is standing still, but I'm still alive
Every night I think I know in the morning where did he go the answers disappear when I open my eyes

I'm no stranger to this place where real life and dreams collide
And even though I fall from grace I will keep the dream alive
I'm no stranger to this place where real life and dreams collide
And even though I fall from grace I will keep the dream alive



No comments: