Followers

Saturday 13 June 2020

Saňa meniň ak gullerim (To you are my white flowers.)

Saylanym sen chyn yurekden gyzlaryň ozy,
(You are the one I chose from the bottom of my heart the foremost of girls)
 Bu dunyame sen gereksiň, omrumiň yazy,
(I need you for my world my life’s spring)
Sen shanyňa soygi sozler, duzdum owazy,
(For you I wrote the words of love and the melody)
Kabul eyle toy gununde sozlerim lalam,
(So accept my words my darling in the wedding day.)

Sen bolarsyň durmushymda bagtymyň payi,
(You will be my portion of happiness in my life,)
Gundiz gunum gijelerne asmanyň ayi,
(My Sun during the day, and my moon during the night)
 Gul keshbiňe deňeyan men jennet humayi,
(Your flower face I compare to the beauty of Firebird of paradise)
Kabul eyle toy gununde sazlarym lalem,
(So accept my song my darling in the wedding day)

Eger waspyň soyle diyseň saňa shahyr men,
(If you ask to describe you in the best way, then I am a poet for you,)
Soygi yolun yzla diyseň ashyk Tahyr men,
(If you ask to follow the path of love, then I am enamoured Tahyr for you)
Soyjegim sen. geljegim sen omrum ahyr sen,
(You are the one I will love, you are my future and you are my life)
Kabul eyle toy gununde gullerim lalam.
(So accept my flowers, my darling in the wedding day)

No comments: