Followers

Thursday 25 June 2020

Thus Always To Tyrants

Thus Always To Tyrants

Listen to us, don’t think for yourselves leave all of your books safe on their shelves.
We’ll tell you what’s right and tell you what’s true we’ll tell you what’s best and what you must do.
It’s not yours to question, just blindly obey our words are the law, so do as we say.
It's okay to smile but you never should joke because all is offensive to those who are woke.
And your bibles are useless you can throw them away
Because we are your gods so there’s no need to pray.

We’ll choose the colours even if they don’t flatter and we’ll choose the lives that really do matter.
Because babies aren’t human if you choose to abort they’re just masses of tissue so say court.
We’ll write the history and interpret it too decide what is relevant, and what’s best for you.
And men can be women and women be men because we decide and hold the biological pen.
And you can kneel on the flag and burn it too because nothing is sacred to me nor you.

Don’t say you’re not racist that’s going too far because saying you’re not just proves that you are
And we will have your guns just lay them all down
If you complain you are a racist when they burn your house down.
We’re your protectors we’ll set you all free just make sure you nod and take the knee.
We hold the power but never need tools because who needs a hammer when you rule over fools
I was there in the beginning and I will be there in the end
I am your darkest companion I am your most vile friend
I am the poison inside your veins but yet I will be the one to carry you through life's rain
I am here no matter how much you try to medicate I am the darkness I am hate

No comments: