Followers

Tuesday 8 June 2021

Slayer Tribute EP

Black Magic

Cursed black magic night
We've been struck down in this Hell
Spells surround me day and night
Stricken by the force of evil light
The force of evil light

Cast under his spell blinding my eyes
Twisting my mind fight to resist the evil inside
Captive of a force of Satan's might
A force of Satan's might

Fighting the curse break it I must
Laughing in sorrow crying in lust
My strength slips fast soon I must fall
Victim of fortune my sources grow small
Life slips away as demons come forth
Death takes my hand and captures my soul

War Ensemble

Propaganda death ensemble burial to be
Corpses rotting through the night in blood laced misery
Scorched earth the policy the reason for the siege
The pendulum it shaves the blade the strafing air blood raid
Infiltration push reserves encircle the front lines
Supreme art of strategy playing on the minds
Bombard till submission take all to their graves
Indication of triumph the numbers that are dead

Sport the war, war support the sport is war, total war
When victory's really massacre the final swing is not a drill
It's how many people I can kill
Sport the war, war support the sport is war, total war
When victory's really survival the final swing is not a drill
It's how many people I can kill
Sport the war, war support the sport is war, total war
When the end is a slaughter the final swing is not a drill
It's how many people I can kill

Be dead, be from above when darkness falls
Descend onto my sights your fallen walls
Spearhead break through the lines flanked all around
Soldiers of attrition forward their ground
Regime prophetic age old in its time
Flowing veins run on through deep in the Rhine
Center of the web all battles scored
What is our war crimes era forever more war

Propaganda war ensemble burial to be
Bones shining by the night in blood laced misery
Campaign of elimination twisted psychology
When victory is to survive and death is defeat

Here Comes The Pain

I am the new hell on earth the lord of agony divine
Domination, intimidation lives within these eyes
Reign of power remorseless anarchy
I am arrogance in the flesh unleashed intensity
Step aside for the nightmare pure destruction stands before you
No escape as the psycho brings you misery the line starts here

I am brutality the face of everlasting pain annihilation, obliteration
Pulses in these veins sheer defiance drives my hostility
I am merciless to the core chaotic fury breeds
Step aside for the nightmare pure destruction stands before you
No escape as the psycho brings you misery the line starts here

Bring it all on come and take on what you fear I'm the storm that towers overhead
Ticking time bomb with an infinite charge bringer of torture the master is here everyone falls
Here comes the pain you're no different from the rest
Victim is your name in my vicious wasteland
Here comes the pain your destruction manifests
Lying there broken looking up as I still stand
Bring it all on come and take on what you fear I'm the storm that towers overhead
Ticking time bomb with an infinite charge bringer of torture the master is here everyone falls

Hate Worldwide

I stab you right between the eyes you awaken from the lies
I said it ever since the inception where the masters of deception
I'm a godless heretic not a god-fearing lunatic
That's why it's become my obsession to treat God like an infection
My scars insane, my life profane
I deny, defy, and spread a little hate, worldwide!

Like a storm that devastates religious doubt I instigate
Take a listen to my confession there is no filter on my aggression
With a blister open wide to keep the massacre alive
I got cold devastation with my moral imperfection
My scars insane, my life profane
I deny, defy, and spread a little hate, worldwide!

Religious death, I instigate from what the Bible demonstrates
Does it document creation of this hopeless infliction of a godless heretic
Not a god-fearing lunatic not a god-fearing lunatic
That's why it's become my obsession to treat God like an infection
My scars insane, my life profane
I deny, defy, and spread a little hate, worldwide!

Open life scars, crushing open wounds the walls of this scene will be crashing at you
You left senseless mentally unfit never fucking heard from you again
Never fucking heard from again

World Painted Blood

Disease spreading death entire population dies dead before you're born massive suicide
Vicious game of fear it's all extermination now poison in your veins global genocide
Slaughter governs law the apocalypse begins pain becomes the norm seeking homicide
Beware the coming storm that starts illuminating fires God is laughing hard man has gone insane
World painted blood no sanctuary
World painted blood no sanctuary

Tip the human scale follow revelations plan it must come to pass secret shadows lie
Blueprint haunting dreams in which manipulation wins speak no hidden fears religion neutralized
Emerged from the dark sadist mercenary ride realm not of this world godless messengers
Sickless, mindless hate becoming evolution's cure planets usher in alignment God has died
World painted blood no sanctuary
World painted blood no sanctuary

God send death, watch it bleed, justified manufactured lives born in hell
Angels fall, wings on fire, crucified terrorizing man, burn the world
Reflecting eyes, sickle swings, wave of blood suicidal mind from the start
Endless pain, open wounds, slit the throat radiation child seeks the throne
Strafing down demigods certain death coming from the stars, lord of all
Dark rift rise, flourish life, perish man we destroy ourselves, cease to live
Children's blood feed the dead sea of flesh catastrophic fall rest in hell
Flaming corpse, screaming eyes, watch it die walk among the dead, pick your grave

Like a disease spreading death erasing your existence
Like a disease spreading death erasing your existence
Satan's hand begins the end and frees the world forever
Gomorrah's dream to live in sin has reached its critical mass
Man himself has become God and laughs at his destruction
In which we trust a secret government is now in total collapse

Disease spreading death entire population dies dead before you're born massive suicide
Vicious game of fear it's all extermination now poison in your veins global genocide
Slaughter governs law the apocalypse begins pain becomes the norm seeking homicide
Beware the coming storm that starts illuminating fires God is laughing hard man has gone insane
World painted blood no sanctuary
World painted blood no sanctuary

Signs of disease, rivers red, blood in ice, plague
Signs of disease, rivers red, blood in ice, plague
Signs of disease, rivers red, blood welcoming our death

Hell Awaits

Existing on damnation's edge the priest had never known
To witness such a violent show of power overthrown
Angels fighting aimlessly still dying by the sword
Our legions killing all in sight to get the one called Lord
The Gates of Hell lie waiting as you see there's no price to pay just follow me
I can take your lost soul from the grave Jesus knows your soul can not be saved
Crucify the so called Lord he soon shall fall to me
Your souls are damned your God has fell to slave for me eternally Hell awaits

The Reaper guard's the darkened Gates that Satan calls his home
Demons feed the furnace where the dead are free to roam
Lonely children of the night there's seven ways to go
Each leading to the burning hole that Lucifer controls
The Gates of Hell lie waiting as you see there's no price to pay just follow me
I can take your lost soul from the grave Jesus knows your soul can not be saved
Crucify the so called Lord he soon shall fall to me
Your souls are damned your God has fell to slave for me eternally Hell awaits

Priests of Hades seek the sacred star Satan sees the answer lies not far
Zombies screaming souls cry out to you Satanic laws prevail your life is through
Pray to the moon when it is round death with you shall then abound
What you seek for can't be found in sea or sky or underground
Now I have you deep inside my everlasting grasp
The seven bloody Gates of Hell is where you'll live your last
Warriors from Hell's Domain will bring you to your Death
The flames of Hades burning strong your soul shall never rest
The Gates of Hell lie waiting as you see there's no price to pay just follow me
I can take your lost soul from the grave Jesus knows your soul can not be saved
Sacrifice the lives of all I know they soon shall die
Their souls are damned to rot in Hell and keep the fire growing deep inside Hell awaits

No comments: