Followers

Sunday 20 June 2021

Obituary Tribute EP

Cause Of Death

With the dying body dead with the dying the coming rotting with the dying the coming rot.
Rot in hell religious one cold fate the chosen son.
Find the darkness kill the day you said you'd never cease saying we're the cause of death.
Find the one and kill the need you're the one to make us bleed find the darkness little one.
I said you'd never cease now we're the cause of death.

Rot in hell religious one cold fate the chosen son find the darkness, kill the day.
You said you'd never cease saying with the darkness we arise your hell is denied.
The powers below reality's here.
With the darkness we arise your hell is denied.
The powers below reality's here

 I'm In Pain

The killing is a need rots in the pain fight for the fear of rights.
The time is set, scream for their help cry through the darkest night.
The peeling is the skin rotting the soul hailing for the chosen son.
Mortality the pain, fearing for the living revenge the chosen one.

The darkness falls beyond the grave blessing ground in which they save.
Even though the time has passed the souls are fried tonight in hell.
Rotting souls in fear of desperate need serpent souls in bowels on which to feed.
The devil dog is out for blood and parts the devil craves the blood we're thirsting on.
Help me I'm in pain help me I'm in pain.

The End Complete

You will soon come with me to die and find that death is not the end.
Who I say, who will, who won't be freed tell me that this is not the end complete.
Even as the end's complete finding strength in one's defeat.
Living in an endless score killing me with battle sores.

I'm the one that's sent to kill feeling all destructive will.
Bring forth one dead soul decay the end completes the final day.
When the time has come to bare dying young fall to despair.
To bring forth one dead soul decay the end completes the final day

 On The Floor

Repair this soil of lost decay the dark is the new form of light
In the end I'll find you there candid in the times I fight
The corpses lie in certain death disrespecting my
Lost in time, spoiled mind reflective stones I turn
They capitalize on sacred ground where only crosses burn
Decapitated and mutilated draw power, through your head
In the end, frozen in time disrespecting my

Repair this soil of lost decay the dark is the new form of light
In the end I'll find you there candid in the times I fight
The corpses lie in certain death disrespecting my day
We've fallen to the first sacred ground from souls that never end
On the floor on the floor on the floor on the floor

Blindsided

Why go down why walk down why lie down why fall down
Rolling what you think about that
Rolling what you think about that

Why go down why walk down why lie down why fall down
Why go down why walk down why lie down why fall down
Rolling what you think about that
Rolling what you think about that
Why go down why walk down why lie down why fall down

Killing Victims Found

Set fall, you do sight live for desperate spite.
Back is the led, the coming cross we're by tears of distant salt
We find the ways of killing weak you die the dogs begin to seek the coming out.
We face leading edge pack it first test they dredge
The first one falls, burnt the ground that the time killing victims found the coming out.

Power sought, live to face the past taking over this is what it said
Past is scarred, future seems to be dying off this beast is living free the coming out.
Paralyzing in your head power seize your life with me kill the rival force of mind it dies.
Your destiny raised out of the graves it permits me to insure the problem still is history

Watch those dreams denied mutilated bodies fill, piling brick side.
There piled at the front gates for heaven to we go entering the front gates to end below.
The stairs of torture makes us fall perilled in their view immunized, fortified.
Sent the child their due back to nowhere out of the graves forever they are old.

No comments: