Followers

Sunday 28 March 2021

Six Feet Under Tribute EP

Feasting On The Blood Of The Insane

In the dark of the night I search for the mindless wretches of society
To drink of their blood and feast upon their flesh

Time to break cause you'll never take this lots of stiffs and blood, what a sickening mess
Feasting on the blood of the insane here's another tale of the fucking deranged
Psychotic violent another one dead blood clotted lust for blood a need for insanity
Die in the slaughter time to tap an artery brain withered another empty thought
I will kill again and never be caught face to face with the monster of hate
Another victim another piece of meat time to kill no one gets out alive
Another scream another mother fucker dies
First I kill and then I feed can't deny my blood lust need
A son of a bitch 3rd generation schooled in the art of human strangulation
Only one thing will control my pain that's to drink the blood of the insane
My need for blood drives me to kill another dying bleeding for my lust
Feed on the dead feed on the dead feed on the dead

I've got to get the blood flowing just a bit of guts and gore
Indulgence in the blood of freaks take another dose of the bloodlust
To rip apart and shred the dead teeth stuck in another victim
Bloodbath - I'm gonna kill again I am the walking dead
Concentrated hate and fear and pain inside of me the same
It's gonna go on and on and on a new life is born
Broken bodies start now rotting no way to stop the feeding
Only one way to control my pain feasting on the blood of the insane
My need for blood drives me to kill another dying bleeding for my lust
Feed on the dead feed on the dead feed on the dead

Seed Of Filth

The open wounds I cut, now fester and succumb to insect infestation, bacterial infiltration
On a macrobiotic level, they grow and overtake a human piece of waste, an experiment of decay
God of the fly, release your seed of filth to grow and conquer, on death, on myself

Maggots, maggots on my corpse feeding, seeping, pus does flow rotten body
The maggots feed and grow, the maggots feed and grow

Amerika The Brutal

I'd rather died than to live in this fucked world
Mr. President I'm not here to do your dirty work
Alone, I think I'm fighting a losing battle worth dying not for oil
NO WAR Amerika the brutal

Listen it's a fucking joke and they make you believe it on the TV
That's how they deceive you I watch and I listen and I question their reasons
You know what, I don't fucking believe em
NO WAR Amerika the brutal

When I want to know the future I look into the past
I think of my best friend and his stories of Vietnam
And now I got a cousin fighting in Iraq, and I want her coming back
I'm not afraid to speak my own mind I don't use the first amendment to hide behind
I'm guaranteed that freedom, I'm born with that right and for that I'm ready to fight
I'd rather die than to live in this fucked world
Fake president, I'm not here to do your dirty work
Alone I think I'm fighting this losing battle worth dying?
NO WAR Amerika the brutal

The Day The Dead Walked

And the end begins slaughter time of humans end terminated
Enter bowls of hell curl up and die cowering controlled you are nothing
You will fear thee plague of zombies curse of the living
Lost a world of pleasure now here comes the torture murderers and killers
Once your friends and neighbours rising from the grave writhing in pain
I want to eat your brain we're rising from the grave

Burning fires homes and cities torn to shit from war and poverty
Overcrowding led to killing decaying bodies left unburied
Crimson famine kept on spreading breeding ignorance declining populace
The day the dead walked apocalypse the day the dead walked the armageddon
The day the dead walked apocalypse
The day the dead walked rising from the grave writhing in pain
I want to eat your brain we're rising from the grave

Death By Machete

Death by machete, torso chopped in half fucking brutal death, human dismemberment
I am here to kill, sever, hack, and chop I want to hear you scream, I want to see your blood
A woman or a child, cut to pieces, mutilated

Death by machete, cut by the blade a vicious attack to murder and maim
The blood and the innards soon will decay a number of fingers and toes cut away
Chopping through arms, hacking through flesh a dead body twitching, missing a head
A pile of bones, skin still attached half of a skull brutally smashed

The cause of all the pain the cause of all the suffering mangled by the blade
Sacrifice to my rage another person slain one more unmarked grave
I want to hear you scream, I want to see your blood a woman or a child, cut to pieces, mutilated
Death by machete, torso chopped in half fucking brutal death, human dismemberment
I am here to kill, sever, hack, and chop I want to hear you scream, I want to see your blood
Death by machete

Beneath A Black Sky

Look to the sky it's turning black 
No sun shining light day turns into night
No moon above lost in the shadows
Eclipsing the sun only darkness above
Beneath a black sky

All life will end infinite winter
Eternal darkness thunder cracks the silence
Emptiness above us only black
Frozen stiff nothing remains
Beneath a black sky

Look to the sky it's turning black
No sun shining light day turns into night
Emptiness above us only black
Hollow horizon no sun rising
Beneath a black sky





No comments: