Followers

Thursday 9 April 2020

Take This Job

Take this job and shove it I ain't working here no more
My woman done left and took all the reasons I was working for
You better not try to stand in my way cause I'm walkin' out the door
Take this job and shove it I ain't working here no more

I been workin' in this factory for nigh on fifteen years
All this time I watched my woman drowning in a pool of tears
And I've seen a lot of good folks die that had a lot of bills to pay
I'd give the shirt right off' my back if I had the guts to say

Well that foreman, he's a regular dog the line boss, he's a fool
Got a brand new flattop haircut Lord, he thinks he's cool
One of these days I'm gonna blow my top and that sucker, he's gonna pay
Lord I can't wait to see their faces when I get the nerve to say

No comments: