Followers

Tuesday 6 February 2024

Godflesh Tribute EP

 Like Rats/Christbait Rising

You breed Like Rats
Breeding Stylized DeformityDon't look back
Breeding Fade out Lies Deformity
Stylized Deformity Don't look back
You were dead from the beginning

Don't hold me back, This is my own hell
Christbait, Slugbait, Rise and bring you down
Christbait Rising, In your own mind
Christbait Rising, Bleed dry mankind

Circle Of Shit/Mothra

Forget yourself just don't respect yourself
Reject yourself just don't respect yourself
Feel weak you just mean nothing
Feel owned just feel like nothing
Stand down show you are weak
Stand down make them smile
Don't see yourself don't see outside yourself

Your pain has no credential here
It's just a shadow of my wound our world
If you wish to conquer pain
You must learn to serve it well

Your pain has no credential here
It's just a shadow of the wound my world
If you wish to conquer pain
You must learn to serve it well

Defeated/Deaf, Dumb And Blind

Everything I build I destroy everything I love always hurts,
Everything I hate I'd rather love everything I am is everything I am not. 
How does it feel to be free how does it feel to clearly see,
I am you now, I feel complete I am you now, free of defeat.

Beyond my hell, beyond my heaven outside all hate, outside all love,
Impose what's real destroy, we feel it's all inside we are we hide

Playing With Fire/Decline & Fall

There's a source there's a light
Born of fire born of water
Circular logic endless endings
Empty meaning dead eyed beings
It's all pain there's no gain

They build jails for you and I
To reside in to desire in
Dictated meanings dictated feelings
Invisible chains visible pain
It's all pain there's no gain

Default decline ruled by dead fires
Don't wait, think last, act now, destroy
No fire, no smoke, no thought, act now
No time, paths fork, paths end, destroy

Avalanche Master Song/Veins

You're proud of being poor nothing changes nothing
You eat your skin your soul never existed
Screw you and your world perpetually cut with lies
I could stand the pain for long enough
But the taste is just too bitter

Reduced to this, Vulnerable and cold
Pushed myself too far, Such waste
Grit my teeth, With tears in my eyes
On my knees for you, Truth is always pain
Bloodsucker, Small in your shadow
Suck me dry, Dry cold waste

Devastator / Mighty Trust Krusher/Life Is Easy

Truth misuser, Abuser Death Dealer, Devastator
There has to be, Someone killed
I need this, I need you on your knees
And we'll pray together now

Effortless Mighty Trust Krusher
I need this, It's in my heart
I love you, My trust is evermore
Hate me, Tread on me and you taught me, and finally slay me...Now

Life our life my life is expendable what do you care?
Life is money profit is non money is life profit is null
Life is debt life is dead life is debt life is dead
Life is money life is death life is dead

No comments: