Followers

Tuesday 3 October 2023

Kill The Romance Tribute EP

 Pulse Of Negative

For the god's sake I'm slipping all the way dishonest is the word throughout the day
Public grace don't save from own disgrace it's always equal inordinate demand within the day
Drives apathy constantly in your veins can't stop the person you've become change before damage done
Hit the face and fuck your self pity be a man who uses his abilities
Stop complaining and start the living make something real
Take a hand if you feel that you need it don't be a prick who's avoiding to be a man
You should make it work on your own

Bow to none and straighten your back or the day is bringing pulse of negative
Don't bite the pillow or you'll find yourself repeating the shit you've faced 
Pulse of negative you bow to none and straighten your back don't bite the pillow

Learn the rules go and make the day by faking the way you're faking 
All you say hate everything in the mirror you shall see
Pay the price yes you've made it you've been betrayed so many times
Take a breath and count to five because this is your life


Inner Cell

Never been so real thing never been so scared
I look ahead but I don't see a thing inside my head there's something from the past
My inner cell you wanna see me dead
Everything is so unreal it's in my bed

I never felt like this I don't need that
I close my eyes all I feel is weight and blinding lies that are tearing me apart
I know nothing scares you what a surprise
Instead it changes you and the fear remains the same

My Savior

Why me I'm stuck inside this dream dwell inside delusion I will dwell
Face down don't co-operate you condemn you make me run away
Plague it's like plague kills and leaves to decay
Wait I'm still alive timeless wandering hide your pride and please follow me
You bow down don't tell me I'm insane well done my savior you blew it all the way

I never knew I'd be out of time deliver my head into the infurious hate
Why live a life full of sadness and grief it's all in this deafening cry
I obey the rest are not so hollow deep deeper I go I'll be alone
Timeless wandering hide your pride and please follow me
You bow down don't tell me I'm insane well done my savior you blew it all the way

Your state of mind what makes it better than mine race against frustration
Face down don't co-operate you condemn you make me run away
You bow down don't tell me I'm insane well done my savior you blew it all the way

New World Man

Discoloration in mind's re-creation a man who submit to manipulation
See the world trough enemies' eyes circumlocution for the defamation
Rail from hell to the salvation time to measure man
Blacken the days passed blacken the days passed blacken the days passed

Shoot the needle in and empire is burning assure yourself from this day to the end
Fuck your breakable belief keep going down the road called life
Rail from hell to the hell called circle time to measure man
Blacken the days passed blacken the days passed blacken the days passed

New world, new world man decision made in mind
New world it calls you new world, new world man
Decision made in mind new world to start again
Fighting and fighting everyday everyway
Feels so fucking sick and twisted alone against all
Screaming and yelling standing in the warfield
Love for this never died, I believed and made...
And this it! I believed and made... now you hear it!

 For Rome And The Throne

Lucky me lucky you a victory for your chosen
Dancing in, standing tall the wolves, the sheep all gathered
Birds will sing spoils are spread He is obliged to reign
Satisfaction may appease the Almighty
He'll summon all the gods in flesh to gather for the feast
Of his oncoming earthly turn into a god who'll deserve desire
Hail the satisfied. pure and son divine of the armageddon show beyond us all
Hail the pacified purely a god divine in the veins of the villain's pantheon he rides

The beast is near the beast is here the beast is still among us
You have seen the fire in him yet no one has dared to cease the silence
Buried deep the weakness in me a victory for our chosen
The satisfaction really gives you The Almighty
Hail the satisfied. pure and son divine of the armageddon show beyond us all
Hail the pacified purely a god divine in the veins of the villain's pantheon he rides

Fair among the enemy forgiven, for shelter for Rome and the throne
Flaring among the enemy forgiving, forever for the mistresses of Rome
Hail the satisfied. pure and son divine of the armageddon show beyond us all
Hail the pacified purely a god divine in the veins of the villain's pantheon he rides

 Newborn Faith

I'm the feast to their prey or a perpetual maze I'm what victory chase
I'm their ghost the vision their blindness as my guidance
Stellar guard of no-man I welcome you to my mind
Dear welcome into my life I don't know what I should do without you all
Am I now worth this present am I now here for real as asked I will obey and I will bow
I'm your new phenomenon your newborn faith desire for vengeance for hope

I'm crowned and the weight of my throne is so illusive
Hold my reflection up high make me immortal
If I walk on water could I fly divine permission
If I stand in brave like a hero I have become your fame I won't your fame
Welcome to the mourning and the blessing and to all those touching insights
Move on as if you've never seen the terror as your own delight

A day that counts a day that won't a man must stay silent at the presence of his host
Stand the beauty of this madness upon the altar and bow to death
I'm right here I'm what you will fear how dare you to question any of this
I am whatever you lack I am the beast that is back I am all your god's soul prey
What have you done to my mind what have you done to my eyes
The gravity of your mistake is too vast at the end I'll need you
At the end I'll lead you we shall meet as our reconciliation
I'm your new phenomenon your newborn faith desire for vengeance for hope

No comments: