Followers

Tuesday 25 April 2023

3 Inches Of Blood Tribute EP

 Deadly Sinners

Don't walk the cold and ruthless streets
They drain the life from all they meet
The servants crying underground
Smelling mortal blood like hounds
As you crawl the sewer pipes
Deadly sinners set to strike
As you walk around the bend
You'll be dead right there where you stand

Flash of iron, leather, spikes, and swords
Mighty warriors with metal on their side
Enemies of metal, your death is our reward
Triumphant victory when you bring the steel to life
Deadly sinners victory when you bring the steel to life

Kill the tyrant's endless conquest
With no mercy, straight for his heart
Bloodlust will overtake anger and violence
With no warning, lightning strikes in the dark
Lightning strikes THE DARK RULING THE NIGHT!
WINNING THE FIGHT! TAKING IT ALL! Right Now
Deadly, deadly sinners through the night!

Ruling the night, winning the fight
Taking it all right to the end
Winning the night, ruling the fight
Take one last step before you die

 Crazy Nights

On shadowed roads we run, for secrets London holds
New Cross to Camden Town, with metal force we rage
In Paradise we clash, you will perish
Our ambition, live to fight for all the crazy nights
Crazy nights, crazy nights intoxicating fury
Crazy nights, crazy nights horns up high in praise
Crazy nights

Running through the night, they all blue into one
Living for tonight, for soon tomorrow comes
Ever under shadow of the pale amber towers
Venture into the smouldering forest, fall under its powers
Throwing iron fists, blackened bruises swell
Scattering the field, choking our last victim
Hammer Smith is calling me all desires lie in wait to feed the crazy nights
Crazy nights, crazy nights intoxicating fury
Crazy nights, crazy nights horns up high in praise

Paradise erupts, bodies hit the grounds
The enemy is vanquished, all hail, the victor is crowned
Rivals rise to fight against the metal force
None can match the fury of these crazy nights
Crazy nights, crazy nights none can match the METAL
Crazy nights

Destroy The Orcs

Kill the Orcs
Slay the Ocrs
Destroy the Orcs

You returned late home that night
Evidence all around you from the fight
You see your family's blood spilled on the ground
There's no trace of the Orcs to be found

Take the broadsword in your hand
Follow the Orcs to their camp
You will have vengeance in blood
With their heads they will pay the price

Spill blood on their trail we hunt them tirelessly
Spill blood bloodshed eases their loss
Spill their blood
Their decapitation leads to the cessation of the sadness, of the woe
Spill the blood

The Goatriders Horde

Feeling the march of the fury unleashed impaling the soldiers of God
Smell of sulphur hot on the wind left by the Goatrider's Horde
The thundering roar of the cloven hoof The Goatrider's Horde descends with the storm
I am eternal I walk the night I am the reaper of souls cold iron blades they cannot stop me
Where I am from no one knows I am in command impervious to fire impervious to steel
Merciless vengeance dealt by their strike

Treachery stalking evil command cloven hoofed steed I ride
Armies of horns descend on the gates hatred burns their eyes
Impervious to fire impervious to steel merciless vengeance dealt by their strike
Impervious to fire impervious to steel walls of stone cannot stop them
Too weak are the spells of old at the sound of their banshee cry
The hearts of all grow cold impervious to fire impervious to steel
Merciless vengeance dealt by their strike impervious to fire impervious to steel
Merciless vengeance dealt by their strike fuelled by the fears of man to slake the unquenchable thirst
I'm in command I'm in command The Goatrider's Horde

 My Sword Will Not Sleep

The gravest insult upon my house you have dared to slight my name
Betrayed allegiance, forsake the bond your demise is all I seek
No rest will I take from the hunt you'll live in fear every day
I will have my revenge you'll die by my hand

Day by day I follow you along your path your allies felled by my steel
My hate is endless, it knows no bounds all of your lands are set ablaze
Once I've found you no mercy will I show
I will have my revenge you'll die by my hand
Until I have your head my sword will not sleep

I will dig your grave into the shallow ground
The worms will feed upon the flesh of your betrayal
You will answer for your crimes I will be your judge
As long as you still breathe my sword will not sleep
I've shed much blood and tears for years I did hunt you down
Vengeance finally mine because my sword did not sleep

. Wykydtron

In the year four thousand fifty five, Wykydtron came to life
Born of a scientific design to serve all human kind
Artificial intelligence bred for future war
When galaxies will crumble and fall to their knees
It breaks free from its hold taking military control
A fate seen all across the world
It takes hold of the Earth, breeding legions to his control
Soon to seize all power in the sky
Programmed to crush programmed to destroy its brainwaves only wired for death
It's wired to kill all on the Earth nuclear bound you'll fear his name
It's The Wykydtron It's The Wykydtron It's the Wykydtron

An army's formed to crush the Earth
Our creation, the master of our demise humanity is doomed
Fifteen years since creation's time, the war has turned to space
Human kind has one chance left to turn the tides of fate
Warheads are the only way to stop The Wykydtron
Millions die, radiation blast from Hell
Flesh, it peels away as all the people die
This is the end of the human race
Our creation becomes the master of our own demise
We are drones we fooled ourselves we finally sealed our fate
It's The Wykydtron It's The Wykydtron It's the Wykydtron

No comments: